Friday, November 9, 2012

November starts in Va Beach!

Well, it has taken me longer to post this blog because Mom wouldn't let me go this weekend and I had to pull all the details out of Yoda!

Grandma Cheyenne, Leslie, Yoda, and Izzy traveled the long trip to VA Beach for shows Sat-Mon.

The weekend started with Izzy picking up 1GCH point with a BOS.  Leslie said Yoda was in big doodoo after Saturday because he didn't show well at all but still managed to pick up a select dog for 2pts.

Sunday Yoda was feeling much better and won a very nice BOB for 4GCHpts and he was soooo glad Leslie was happy with him again. LOL  Izzy was awarded another BOS for 1GCHpt.  Leslie also helped out in the golden ring on Sunday showing a very nice 6-9 month class bitch bred by Patty Pace and owned by Pam Simmons.  I bet she was cute!

Then came Monday and they all felt odd showing on a Monday!  But Yoda and Izzy both won BOBs each for 1GCH pt.

Then the long trip home was okay until they met a deer walking down the interstate near Staunton, VA.  Thankfully Leslie missed it or it would have really messed her car and good trip up!

It looks like they did take a few minutes to go to the ocean though.  Check out the photo they sent to Chris & I.
VA Beach Nov 2012 


I won't lie I love going to the shows but it was really nice to stay in bed all weekend with Chris even though he was cramming for a huge test.  I was relieved to hear he got an A on it!  We will be heading to NC soon for the weekend and Leslie insured me I get to go everywhere the rest of the year which is coming to an end fast.

*~*Justy*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment