Thursday, August 9, 2012

Marion, OH

I know I know I know!  I'm behind.  But man Chris & Leslie have been keeping me sooo busy I hardly have time to write this blog anymore.  Don't worry I will have a talk with them about that.

We fought the storms to go to Marion, OH.  Yoda picked up his only BOB in July and a Select.  Even though July wasn't that great for him he is still my brother and I won't let him pick on me.

Henry was BOS and Select and Izzy was Select both days...just not enough compeition for points.  We are really running into low entry numbers in Border Collies here lately.

This was the last weekend out of BoKay and she picked up a Select for 2 points.  She sure finished up showing great!  But don't worry she will be back in October and I'm looking forwards to it as I know she pushes Leslie and Chris's buttons. ;-)

Check out what Leslie did the week after Marion coming up soon!

*~*Justy*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment