Monday, November 14, 2011

Match

Labradorite's loot from the match!


Chris & Leslie just told me I forgot to tell you guys about the match in Indiana!  My bad!  The 3 month old puppies, Lola, Drogba, and BeckhamOtis went into the ring for the first time. 

Everyone showed great but Labradorite's Shoots N Scores "Drogba" ended up being the BOB winner of the night.  Labrdorite's Free Kick Sensation "BeckhamOtis" was 2nd place behind brother Drogba.  Labradorite's Heads U Win "Lola" won her class of 3-good competition but in the end lost the breed to brother Drogba.

Those puppies all have great attitudes and showy attitudes.  Cousin Marty was upset he didn't get to play but Leslie and Chris only have so many hands.

I think these guys have bright futures and hopefully next year I will be blogging about them more!

Until next time. "Justy"

No comments:

Post a Comment